Tue, 03 Aug | Suite 4, Level 1, 59 Boolimba Cres, Narrabundah ACT 2604, Australia
Nurturing the Self
Join Michele and Michelle for a relaxed evening of self-discovery, as we find out what self-love and self-care means for you and how to bring them into your life.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
03 Aug, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Suite 4, Level 1, 59 Boolimba Cres, Narrabundah ACT 2604, Australia
About the Event
Join Michele Scherr and Michelle Cochrane for a relaxed evening of self-discovery as we:
- Find out what self-love and self-care mean to you
- Explore the wheel of self-care and assess where you need to focus your attention
- Learn about the link between essential oils an psychology, and how they influence your mood
- Enjoy fun and practical exercises to help build your self-belief and self-confidence
- Receive a free essential oil sample created by Michelle
$35 ticket includes light refreshments, workbook, free essential oil sample, plus discount vouchers towards working with Michele and Michelle.